For Clients and Prospective Clients
Let us answer your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
To provide a quick reference point for you, we have compiled a list of our clients’ most Frequently Asked operational Questions. In addition, for prospective clients, we have provided a summary of our firm and the services we provide.
We utilize the Black Diamond Wealth Platform to provide a secure, customized and user-friendly view of your accounts at Affinia. You may access your accounts via the Client Portal Button on the Affinia website AND/OR the Black Diamond app, available to download (free) for both iPhone and Android devices. To establish log-in credentials, please contact our office, 781-365-8586.
To review tax forms for 2021 and previous years, please log in to LPL Account View - with your username and password.
- Affinia Financial Group takes the security of your data seriously. We have developed multiple controls and work with security experts to ensure that we meet industry expectations to keep your information safe.
- Beware of fraud: while this is a rare occurrence, it is better to be safe than sorry. For example:
- An Affinia Financial employee will never ask you for your Custodial Username and Password.
- If you receive a call from an Affinia employee whom you do not know, please hang up and dial the office (781-365-8586) directly.
Security is a partnership. Here are a few things you can do to help keep your information secure.
- Please do not email us account opening documents or other documents that contain Personally Identifiable information, such as your social security number. We have secure methods for the delivery of such information and will gladly help you access and use them.
- The #1 cause of account compromise is the use of weak passwords. We suggest that you use complex passwords that are different for every website that you log into.
- If a website offers 2 Factor Authentication as a further security measure we highly recommend you configure and use it.
If you would like to modify your paperless/electronic delivery preferences, please visit Fidelity.com and log in with your username and password.
To make a deposit into your account via check, please make the check payable to Fidelity Investments and reference your account number on the face of the check (in the memo line or a legible blank space).
If the check is made payable directly to the account owner or account registration, please endorse the check by writing “For deposit only into account --------- (insert 9 digit account number).
Once your check is ready to be sent, please mail it to our office at the address below:
Affinia Financial Group
80 Blanchard Road
Burlington, MA 01803
Please call our office (781-365-8586) so we may personally assist you.
All requests to withdraw money from an account at Affinia need to be made verbally by the account owner. For your added security, a request sent in writing will require telephone verification before a withdrawal can be made.
Please call our office (781-365-8586) and have the following information available:
- The name & address of the charitable organization
- The name and title of a point of contact at the organization
- Their email or telephone number
For added security, we will call to verify all delivery instructions and receipt.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information, please visit the IRS Retirement resource pages.
The office is open fully operational Monday- Friday from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM, with the exception of NYSE and National holidays. We also offer flexible evening appointments upon request.
We provide a financial planning and investment advisory services to individuals, families and trustees. In order to provide these services, we establish an advisory relationship in which we work together to assess your current situation, values, needs and goals. We are available to provide you with advice whenever you have important decisions to make about your finances or your life. Read more.
All of Affinia’s wealth advisors are CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Professionals. For more than 30 years, the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification has been the standard of excellence for financial planners. CFP® professionals have met extensive training and experience requirements and commit to CFP Board's ethical standards that require them to put their clients' interests first. You will find each advisor’s specific credentials on their bio page.
For more information on fees, please see Item 5 – Fees and Compensation of our Form ADV Part 2A, which may be accessed on the Affinia Financial Group Firm Information page